Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad Charge Nurse NTS Jobs
Applications are invited from eligible candidates on prescribed form for the following positions in Ayub Medical Teaching Institution, Abbottabad.
Charge Nurse: 100 posts
Education: Registered “A” Grade Nurse and one year Diploma in Midwifery.
- Registered Male Nurses desirous of appointment will need 03 years training in General Nursing and a one year Diploma in any specialty.
- BSCN Generic (04 years)
- Special Education.
5. Registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad
To Download Advertisement :
To Download Application Form
To Download Content Weightages
Last Date For Application Submission : Wednesday, 30th January, 2019
Test Date :Will be announced soon
Terms and Conditions
- Experience where prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the required qualification.
- NTS test will be held for screening purpose. The passing standard is 33 marks in the NTS test. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
- The test will be conducted by the NTS and eligible candidates are required to send their applications to the NTS. The detail requirement of qualifications, number of positions, domicile and age limits can be seen / downloaded from institutional website (www.ath.gov.pk).
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for attending the test / interview.
- The undersigned has reserved the right to cancel all or any post without assigning any reason.
- The last date for receipt of application is 30.01.2019.
How to apply:
1 .Application forms and on line deposit slips are available on NUTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidate must deposit test fee of Rs. 460/= through prescribed fee slip available on the NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed form alongwith deposit slip, attested copies of academic certificates / degrees, transcript, photograph and copy of CNIC to the NTS Head Quarter Islamabad. Govt, servant / autonomous body’s employees may apply through proper channel.
- Age limit will be strictly observed, (relaxation as per Govt, policy is already granted).
- Application submitted in person / by hand will not be entertained.
- For further in formation please contact NTS helpline Fax: +92-51-8444900/ +92-51-8444964.