Engro Polymer & Chemicals apprenticeship training NTS Advertisement & Forms
Applications are invited for 2 years apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Ordinance 1962.
Process Operator / Plant Operator: Matric Science + 3 years DAE/B.Tech in Chemical / Petroleum / Power Technology. Candidates having BSc-Chemistry (2 years) degree can also apply.
Mechanical Technician / Inspection Technician / Draftsman (Auto CAD): Matric Science + 3 years DAE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Metallurgy / Auto Diesel &
Material Science. Candidate with additional AutoCAD Diploma will be preferred for Draftsman.
Electrical Technician: Matric Science + 3 years DAE/ B.Tech in Electrical Technology.
Instrument Technician: Matric Science + 3 years DAE/ B.Tech in Electronics / Instrument & Process Control Technology.
Test Date :Will be announced soon
- All degrees/diplomas must be from Government recognized institutes.
- Candidates must apply for ONE trade only.
- Candidates awaiting result can also apply.
- Candidates undergoing or have completed apprenticeship in any industry need NOT to apply.
- Maximum age limit should be 25 years as on March 1, 2019.
- Last date to apply for Apprenticeship is Friday, January 11, 2019.
- 60% or above marks are required in above related educational eligibility.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Statement of any false information may lead to disqualification at any stage.
- Please download the Application Form and Bank Deposit Slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk, and fill up the application form and bank deposit slip appropriately. Kindly pay the prescribed test fee in any of the nation-wide online branch of ABL, Meezan, HBL or MCB, and get receipt from the Bank. Send your complete application form along with the original paid-up copy of bank deposit slip to NTS Head Quarter Plot 96, Street No: 4, H-8/1. Islamabad.
- Written Test Fee is Rs. 700/-, details of fee submission is also available on above mentioned website.
- Application form improperly filled up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441