Geological Survey of Pakistan NTS Jobs
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the following regular posts in the Geological Survey of Pakistan: –
Qualification & Experience required Domicile Age limit is given below on this page.
1. Stenotypist (BPS-14) 07 i) Intermediate.
ii) A minimum speed of 100/50 wpm in shorthand/ typing respectively.
iii) Computer literates preferable
2. Surveyor (BPS-11) 02 Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Surveying from a recognized institute.
3. Field Assistant (BPS-14) 01 Degree in Geology 1-Punjab (Merit) 18-25 years
4. Librarian (BPS-9) 01 i) Diploma in Library science from a recognized institution.
ii) Two years practical experience in an organized Library Relaxable in case of candidates having degree in Library Science.
1-Punjab (Merit) 18-25 years
5. U.D.C. (BPS-11) 03 Intermediate. 3 weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) from recognized Institute.
3-Punjab (Merit) 18-25 years
6. Photogeologic Technician (BPS-9)
01 i) Degree with Mathematics.
ii) Experience and training in Photogrammetry desirable.
1-Punjab (Merit) 18-25 years
7. L.D.C. (BPS-9) 08 i) Matric.
ii) A minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
iii) 03 weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) from recognized Institute.
1-Sindh (Rural) Merit
8. Lab. Assistant (BPS-7) 03 Intermediate in Science with Chemistry. 1-Merit
9. Geologic Illustrator Grade-II (BPS-6)
01 i) Matriculation
ii) 02 years experience in drawing work, relaxable in case of candidates possessing diploma in Draftsmanship.
1-Punjab (Merit) 18-25 years 10. Draftsmen Grade-II (BPS-6) 02 i) Matriculation.
ii) 02 years experience drawing work, relaxable in case of candidates possessing diploma in Draftsmanship
1-Sindh (R) (Merit)
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources Geological Survey of Pakistan SITUATIONS VACANT
HOW TO APPLY
Application form and Deposit slip can be downloaded from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk fill-up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee of Rs. 400/- in any of the country wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB and get receipt from the bank.
Send the filled-up Application Forms along with the receipt (Original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip) for posts to NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector-I-8/2, Islamabad within fifteen days of publication of this advertisement.
Application Forms should not be improperly filled-up incomplete application and without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-844 444 1.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Government employees shall apply through proper channel or submit the NOC from concerned department along with their applications.
2. All the Candidates applying for the above-mentioned post(s) shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above as per Establishment Divisions’ SRO. 586(1)/99, dated 18-05-1999, and F.9/2/91-R.5, dated 28- 11-2000. This relaxation shall be over and above any other relaxation in age limit, if admissible under the rules
3. Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible for 03 years as per rules to candidates belonging to Sindh (R), Balochistan Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized tribes of Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas 4. 2% posts are reserved for disabled candidates subject to production of disability certificate issued from concerned authority.
5. The candidates will have to produce original educational certificates/ documents at the time of interview (Copies of certificates need not be attached with application forms).
6. Only short listed candidates on the basis of eligibility will be called for test/interview.
7. The Department reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts, subject to their availability.
8. No. TA/DA will be admissible for attending test/interview.
9. The selected candidates can be posted at GSP, Headquarters Office, Quetta.
SHAHID ALI, DEPUTY DIRECTOR (ADMN),
Geological Survey of Pakistan, Sariab Road, Quetta (Ph: 081-9211021)