Government of Gilgit-Baltistan Gilgit-Baltistan Emergency Services (Rescue 1122) Staff Required on Contract Basis (extendable) for Gilgit Division/ Skardu division/ Diamer Division.
Gilgit-Baltistan Emergency Services (Rescue 1122) NTS Jobs
Gilgit-Baltistan Emergency Services (Rescue 1122)
To Download Advertisement :
To Download Application Form :
Last Date For Application Submission: Thursday, 29th June 2017
Test Date: Will be Announced Soon
01. Rescue and Safety Officer(BPS-16) (Male only)
02. Medical Supervisor(BPS-16) (Female)
03. Transport Maintenance Incharge(TMI) (BPS-14)
04. Store Incharge H/Qs(BPS-12)
05. Shift Incharge (SI)(BPS-12)
06. Wireless Technicians(BPS-12)
07. Emergency Medical Technicians(BPS-11) (Both Male and Female can apply)
08. DERT/Fire Rescuers/Swimmers (BPS-11)
09.Computer Telephone WirelessOperators (BPS-11)(Both Male and Female can apply)
10. LDC (BPS-11)Female
Note: 1. NTS will not issue Roll No Slips to those who have not filled in their academic record properly.
2. Candidate should convert their grades into marks. (O Level / A Level or any other degree having grade).
3. Write exact degree name & major subject mention in certificate / transcript.
4. Result awaiting candidates are not eligible.\
General Instructions / Information:
Last date for submission of application form is Thursday 29 June 2017.
Please fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information / answers.
Please DO NOT leave any field blank, otherwise your application may not be considered.
Incorrect,false or wrong information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action.
Attach your Two recent Passport Size Photographs, copy of CNIC and Original Bank Deposit Slip (NTS Copy)
By Hand submission of Application Form is not allowed.
Mobile Phones or any Electronic Gadgets are not allowed in Test Center premises.
Use separate application form for each post you are applying for.