JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AS CAPTAIN / MAJOR THROUGH SHORT SERVICE REGULAR COMMISSION (SSRC)
General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs)as Captains (Male/Female) jobs
|Category of Selection||Qualification||Age|
|1)||General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) as Captains (Male/Female)||MBBS – Qualifications recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC).||28 years on 01 May 2018. Relaxable up to 35 years.|
|2)||Classified Specialist (Specs) as Major :-
(a) Anesthesiology (HPG) (Male/Female)
(b) Dermatology (Male)
(c) Gynecology (HPG) (Female)
(d) Basic Medicine Sciences (Male)
(e) Pathology (HPG) (Male/Female)
(f) Psychiatry (Male/Female)
(g) Surgeon (HPG) (Male/Female)
(h) Pediatrics (Male/Female)
|MBBS with higher postgraduate qualifications i.e. FCPS (Pak, FRCS,
MS American Boards/Certificate or equivalent in respective fields of specialties.
|32 years on 01 May 2018. Relaxable up to 35 years.|
|3)||Sub Specialist (Medicine & Allied) as Major as under:
(a) Cardiology (Adult) (Male/Female)
(b) Gastroenterology (Adult) (Male/Female)
(c) Pulmonology (Adult) (Male/Female)
(d) Critical Care Med (Male/Female)
(e) Neonatology (Male/Female)
|FCPS-II in General Medicine & FCPS-II in Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Critical Care and Neonatology.||32 years on 01 May 2018. Relaxable up to 40 years.|
|4)||Sub Specialist (Surgical & Allied) as Major:
(a) Cardiac Surgery (Adult) (Male/Female)
(b) Neuro Surgery (Adult) (Male/Female)
(c) Ortho Surgery (Adult) (Male/Female)
(d) Paeds Surgery (Male/Female)
(e) Thoracic Surgery (Adult) (Male/Female)
(f) Urology (Adult) (Male/Female)
(g) Cardiac Anaes (Adult) (Male/Female)
|FCPS-II in General Surgery & FCPS-II in Cardiac Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Ortho Surgery, Paeds Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Urology and Cardiac Anaes.||32 years on 01 May 2018. Relaxable up to 40 years.|
|5)||General Duty Dental Officers (GDDOs) as Captains (Male)||BDS – qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC). Having completed minimum one year house job
from institution recognized by PMDC, without house job can also apply.
|28 years on 01 May 2018. Relaxable up to 35 years.|
|6)||Classified Specialist (Specs) as Major:
(a) Periodontics Qualified (Male)
(b) Orthodontics Qualified (Male)
|BDS with higher postgraduate qualifications i.e. FCPS (Pak), or equivalent in periodontics only.||32 years on 01 May 2018. Relaxable up to 40 years.|
|7)||Pakistan Temporary Commission (PTC) Officer male as Captains (Male)||MBBS or equivalent qualifications recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC).||28 years on 01 May 2018. Relaxable up to 35 years. In case of better qualification/ experience.|
- Candidates qualified from Government Institutes shall be preferred.
- Appearing candidates can also apply subject to Hope Certificate issued by the concerned Institution. Such candidates must deposit their certificates/mark sheets along with PMDC Certificate to PA Directorate before 3rd week of March 2018, otherwise they will not be considered for selection/Induction in 1st Half 2018.
- The age waiver will be granted from 28 to 35 years for GDMOs and 32 to 40 years for Specialists provided the required number of persons below the age of 28 to 32 years respectively are not available.
b. Marital Status
c. Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
d. Physical Standards
Male Candidates: 5’ 4” (162.5 cm)
Female Candidates: 5’ (152.4 cm)
Weight: As per the Body Mass Index
2. Eligibility/Ineligibility Conditions
- A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible even if he/she is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA/OTS/JCA/Graduate Course or equivalent Naval/PAF Courses.
- A candidate with specific higher qualification, who is rejected once by ISSB for PMA/OTS/JCA/Graduate Course or equivalent Naval/PAF Courses and once rejected for specific higher qualification entry, will not be eligible for third chance.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy/Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
3. Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure.
Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-
a. Registration through Internet.
A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along
documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
b. Registration at AS&RCs.
Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
c. Overseas Candidates (Pakistani Nationals).
Overseas candidates can apply at nearest Consulate General of Pakistan. Defence Attache will forward the applications of suitable candidates to PA Directorate GHQ after stamping as OVERSEAS. PA Directorate will intimate the date and time of preliminary tests closer to ISSB Tests / GHQ Selection Board. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary tests at nominated AS&RCs. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in Para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers. No TA / DA will be admissible.
d. Schedule of Registration/Preliminary Tests.
Registration and Preliminary Tests will held as per following schedule:-
Registration: 22 January to 25 February 2018
Preliminary Tests: 2-9 March 2018
e. Written/Intelligence/Personality Tests.
Professional Written test and Intelligence / Personality tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs as per following schedule:-
GDMOs (Male/Female) /PTC (Male): 2, 5 & 6 March 2018
ADCs/Dental Surgeons (Male): 7 to 8 March 2018
Specialists (Only intelligence/Personality tests – Male/Female): 9 March 2018
f. Preliminary Medical Tests.
Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
4. Further Selection.
Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Karachi, Lahore and Rawalpindi. Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates overall performance.
5. Training Period
- 22 weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at AMC School & Centre, Abbottabad for male GDMOs / ADCs / Dental Surgeons / Specialists and AFPGMI Rawalpindi for Female GDMOs /Specialists respectively.
- 12 weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at AMC School & Centre, Abbottabad for male PTC Officers.
6. Documents Required at AS&RCs
- Original certificates/detailed Marks Sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate / degree / diploma.
- Two attested photo copies of registration certificate of PM&DC for GDMOs and PTC Officers.
- Two attested photo copies of house job certificate, if already done.
- Candidates serving in Government Institutions / Departments will render No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photo copy of domicile.
- Photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 x coloured photos duly attested (front and back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs.100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Endorsement Application Forms. While filling the application forms provided by AS&RC to successful candidate, must ensure that all available information asked, is endorsed in the respective Paragraph / Columns and no column should be left blank..
Note: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
a. Short Service Regular Commission (SSRC) – GDMOs / Dental Surgeons and Specialists. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of (5 years). The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training at AMC School & Centre, Abbottabad and AFPGMI, Rawalpindi.
b. Pakistan Temporary Commission (PTC) – Officers. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of (2 years) on contract basis (extendable). The applicability of bond will
commence on successful completion of basic military training at AMC School & Centre, Abbottabad.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS VISIT
Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) at Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Lahore, Multan, Hyderabad, Karachi, Quetta, Gilgit, Muzaffarabad, DI Khan, Khuzdar and Pano Aqil.
Email your queries: email@example.com