National Highways &Motorway Police (NH&MP) (Application Form for applying against the Posts(BS-01-05)
|Recruitment of 200 non-uniformed cadres (BPS-05)||Last Date 24th December 2018|
|Recruitment of 521 non-uniformed cadres (BPS-01)||Last Date 24th December 2018|
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application Form is available on NH&MP Website: www.nhmD.Qov.pk.
2. Candidates are advised to fill in the entire application form carefully, particularly ensure correct entries of domicile, educational qualifications,
gender, nature of disability, religion and date of birth.
3. Separate application form shall be used to apply for more than one post.
4. Please complete the application form in all respects and send the same by courier/ registered mail. Incomplete applications, applications
received after closing date and applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
5. Candidates applying against Minority/ Disable quota shall have to submit relevant certificate/ documentary proof.
1. Relaxation in upper age limit will be granted as per Government Rules.
2. Government employees shall apply through proper channel.
3. The candidates will be required to compete in skill test & interview.
4. At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government.
5. Character verification and background check of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any unsatisfactory information or criminal
record, selection shall stand withdrawn/cancelled immediately.
6. Original documents shall be checked at the time of interview.
7. The documents of the selected candidates shall be verified at later stage. If any information is found false/ incorrect at any stage, the applicant
(even if employed) on such false/ incorrect information, shall be liable to dismiss from service as well as legal proceedings will also be initiated
8. Candidates from all the districts, provinces/regions of Pakistan are advised to send their applications by courier/registered mail to Incharge
Recruitment Branch. NH&MP Line Headquarters. Street No. 6, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad (Help Line 051 -9250500).
9. Upon selection, the candidates shall liable to serve anywhere in Pakistan at the jurisdiction of NH&MP The candidates possessing domicile of
Sindh and Balochistan Provinces shall compulsorily be posted within the jurisdiction of concerned province.
10. Candidates are advised to keep their given mobile number operational during recruitment process.
11. No TA/DA will be granted for skill test & interview.
Incharge Recruitment Branch, NH&MP Lines Headquarters. Street No. 6. Sector H-8/2, Islamabad.