PR PTS Jobs
Applications are invited by the Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore from candidates on regular basis to fill up the following vacancies in the below mentioned categories.
Pakistan Railways PTS Jobs Application Forms
1. 18-25 years + 5 years General Age Relaxation in upper age limit on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 10.12.2018.
2. The age of candidates belonging to the scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Sindh Rural &Baluchistan, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas is relaxed for 3 years in addition to item No.1 above.
3. In case of Ex-Servicemen, the upper age limits is relaxed to the extent of 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
4. The age of Government servants and contract employees who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date for receipt of application is relaxed by 10 years up-to the age of 55 years.
5. The age of disabled candidates is relaxed by 10 years.
6. The age of widow or child of deceased Civil Servant who has died during service is relaxed by 05 years.
7. 18-35 years age limit for the post of LRC for female applicants only .(Male candidates may apply for the category
of Reservation Clerk/BS-8 Item No.7 in Karachi & Rawalpindi Division).
8. Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified (item No 02 to 07) above,he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES.
1. Application form shall be filled online by visiting PTS (Pakistan Testing Services)Website i.e. www.pts.org.pk.
2. Candidates are also required to submit hard copy of the application form duly signed and filled, with supporting attested documents, copy of CNIC, and two fresh passport size photographs and self addressed duly stamped return envelope directly to PTS (Pakistan Testing Services) through courier on the address mentioned on application form i.e.PTS (Pakistan Testing Services), 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area,
3. Test fees of Rs. 170/-shall be paid in any branch of United Bank Limited on prescribed online deposit slip (Online deposit slip is attached with application form)or demand draft of any Bank payable in Islamabad in favour M/S PTS (Pakistan Testing Services).No application will be entertained in case the requisite fee as per instruction is not deposited. PTS’s copy of original slip must be attached with hard copy of the application
4. Eligibility of the candidates shall be determined on the basis of applicant qualification, performance in written test (to be conducted by PTS) and interview.
5. The departmental candidates shall submit their application through proper channel.
6. Last date of submission of applications is 10.12.2018 up-to 05.00 P.M.
7. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who fulfill the laid down criteria are eligible to apply.
8. Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall separately be dispatched directly to candidates by PTS (Pakistan Testing Services) at least one week before the test.
9. Candidates can also download their Roll No Slips, and papers content distribution from PTS (Pakistan Testing Services) website later.
10. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
11. The candidate selected will be required to:-
a) Pass prescribed Medical Examination and clearance by Security Agencies
b) Undergo specified training.
c) Join duty anywhere in Pakistan Railways systems.
12. If any document provided by candidates is found bogus during the admission process and afterwards the appointment will be treated as cancelled and legal action may be taken.
For Further Information and Contact:
Pakistan Testing Service
Adeel Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.