PEC 5th & 8th Registration 2017
Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) will conduct Grades 5 & 8 examination on 3rd February 2017. Online registration of the students will commence from 1st October to 31st October 2016.
5th & 8th Class Registration Forms for Govt & Private Schools:
You can get 5th & 8th Class Registration Forms for Govt & Private Schools from Official Website of PEC and Submit it on Due dates.
PEC 5th & 8th Class Registration Schedule 2017:
PEC 5th & 8th Class Registration Schedule 2017 is given below on this page.
Commencement of Registration for Grade 5 and Grade 8 Exams 2017
Free of cost Registration Forms will be available at all Examination Cluster Centers (ECCs/CTSCs).
3. Registration is compulsory for the students of Public Sector Schools.
4. Registration of students of Grade 5 is compulsory for Primary Schools of private sector.
5. Registration of Grade 8 students is compulsory for Elementary Schools of private sector.
6. Registration of students of Grade 5 will be optional for Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools of private sector.
7. Registration of students of Grade 8 will be optional for Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools of private sector.
8. All Public / Private Schools will get their students registered the students at their respective Examination Cluster Center /CTSC (Govt. Secondary / Higher Secondary School) falling within 16 kilometers from the school.
9. Copy of CNIC of parent / guardian and two photographs of the candidate duly attested by a gazetted officer are mandatory for registration.
10. Copy of birth certificate / Form “B” / admission withdrawal register of the school is also required for Registration.
11. Private students may register themselves at any Examination Cluster Center (ECC/CTSC) in Punjab.
12. Examination will be conducted on the basis of Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs), as reflected in the National Curriculum.
13.For further details please visit PEC website: www.pec.edu.pk. Punjab Examination Commission, Wahdat Colony Lahore
Ph: 042-99260154, Fax: 042-99260153
Website: www.pec.edu.pk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org