PUCIT BS (SE/CS/IT) Entrance Test Result For Admission 2018
Punjab University College of Information Technology (PUCIT) has declared the result of BS (SE/CS/IT) Entrance Test Result for Admission 2018.
For BS (SE) (CS) (IT) 4-Years Programs ICS / F.Sc. Pre-Engineering / F.Sc. Pre-Medical with additional Math./A-Level with Math or DAE Diploma
Students that have appeared in the merit lists of BS CS / IT / SE Admission Fall 2016 are required to submit the following documents (original) in Admission Office and take challan form for dues submission .
Undertaking Form (Take a Print out of this form on Rs 50/- Stamp paper, duly attested by Magistrate / Grade-1 civil judge)
NOC for candidates of all boards other then Lahore Board and Federal Board.
Medical Certificate ( on letter head of Registered medical Physician)
4 Pictures with blue background
Hafiz Quran Certificate (if candidate is Hafiz-e-Quran)
Note: Copy of challan form after submitting dues into bank is required to submit in Admission Office.
PUCIT Entrance Test Result for admission to BS (CS/IT/SE) degree programs:
Candidates who appeared in the PUCIT Entrance Test for admission to BS (CS/IT/SE) degree programs on July 30, 2017 are eligible to apply for Admission.There are NO passing marks. Marks obtained by a candidate will be included in the Admission Formula. Admission forms will be available from the PUCIT Admission Office (Old Campus) after the announcement of admission schedule by the Admission Committee, University of the Punjab. Candidates are advised to read newspapers and visit www.pu.edu.pk/pucit or www.pucit.edu.pk for this purpose.
PUCIT Pre-Admission Entrance Test Result 2018:
PUCIT BS Entry Test is held in Lahore on Sunday 30th July, 2018 and M.Sc Entry Test will be held on 5th August, 2018. PUCIT M.Phil (CS) (RS&GIS) and Ph.D (CS) Entry Test will be held on 15th August, 2018.
Paper Pattern and Type of Questions for MPhil & Phd (CS):
1. There will be 60 MCQs that have to be solved in 90 minutes.
2. 60% of the test will be from three core areas of computer science: Theory of Automata, Data Structures, and Analysis of Algorithms.
3. The Remaining 40% of the test will comprise of quantitative/analytical questions (analytical reasoning; pattern recognition; ratios, percentages, proportions; basic probability and counting).
4. Passing marks are 50% for the MPhil Program and 70% for the PhD Program.
Paper Pattern and Type of Questions for MPhil (RS & GIS):
- There will be 60 MCQs that have to be solved in 90 minutes.
- 60% of the test will be from the following areas of RS & GIS: Introduction to GIS, Remote Sensing & Digital Image Processing, Spatial Analysis, Databases, GIS Programming (Object Oriented).
- The Remaining 40% of the test will comprise of quantitative/analytical questions (analytical reasoning; pattern recognition; ratios, percentages, proportions; basic probability and counting).Passing marks are 50%.
Grading Policy: You will receive 4 mark for a correct answer, 0 mark for a wrong answer, and 1 mark for an unanswered question.