GOVERNMENT OF SINDH UNIVERSITIES & BOARDS DEPARTMENT JOBS
The Government of Sindh invites applications from the accomplished, strongly motivated academic leaders for the position of Vice Chancellor, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Shaheed Benazirabad.
The Candidates should have:
- A Ph.D from HEC recognized university.
- At least 25 quality research publications in national and international HEC recognized research journals.
- 20 years experience in teaching / academic position with a substantial experience of working in senior / administrative positions.
- Must possess outstanding and inspiring leadership with strong interpersonal and influencing skills and proven academic excellence.
- Candidates must not be above 62 years of age on closing date of application.
Terms of the Appointment: The Vice Chancellor shall be appointed by the Honorable Chief Minister Sindh for period of 4 years and will be entitled to draw salary according to qualification and as prescribed under the rules.
Application: Experienced candidates capable of providing academic and administrative leadership to the University may post their application together with the supporting documents to the Secretary, Universities & Boards Department at House No. 46-D. Clifton, Block-1, near Ziauddin University, Karachi-75600.
Procedure for Appointment:
- The Search Committee will scrutinize the applications, interview the shortlisted candidates and recommend a panel of three suitable candidates for selection of the most suitable candidate for the position.
- Persons already in government service are required to apply through proper channel.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th February, 2019.
- Canvassing in any form or manner shall disqualify the candidates.
UNIVERSITIES & BOARDS DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF SINDH