Public Sector Organization jobs
A leading and prestigious Public Sector Organization is looking for talented, qualified and competent individuals for appointment against the posts mentioned below. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits. Those who possess following qualification and experience
may apply ONLINE at http://www.paec.gov.pk/careers latest by 27/05/2019
1. No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
2. Preferably first class academic career, however one second division may be allowed except in final degree.
3. First class degree means a minimum of 60% marks for annual system or minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for semester system and
second class means a minimum of 50% marks for annual system or minimum CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for semester system.
4. CGPA of 3.5 out of 4.0 in semester system means a minimum of 80% marks in annual exam system and CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
means a miniumum of 70% marks in annual exam system.
5. Maximum age limit on closing date of advertisement is 35 years. However, relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
6. Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions / universities duly recognized by Higher Education
Commission and registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (for Engg. Degree) Pakistan Medical and Dental Council / College of
Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (for Medical Degree).
7. Degree of 04 years duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with Master degree-16 year’s
8. Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
9. Candidates already employed in Govt. / Semi Govt. Organization must provide No Objection Certificate (N0C) from their employers
at the time of Test/lnterview.
10. Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and
apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim
whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
11. Selected candidates may be considered for advance increments & ante-date seniority as per rules.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in written test.
13. Selected Candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
14. Candidates must apply ONLINE only at http://www.paec.qov.pk/careers on or before 27/05/2019.