Punjab District Health Authorities Junior Technician NTS
District Health Authorities, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab seeks the services of committed & dynamic professionals, having domicile of Punjab Province for the following posts purely on contract basis. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the positions are as under:
Advertisement of District Health Authorities, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Junior Technician NTS Jobs
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of the Punjab Career Opportunities
To Download Advertisement :
For Online Registration :
Junior Technician NTS Application Forms:
Junior Technician (Dental Technician): 79 Posts
Junior Technician (Dialysis Technician/Urology):20 Posts
Junior Technician (Ophthalmic Technician):64 Posts
Junior Technician Anesthesia: 128 Posts
Junior Technician (Health Technician /Medical Technician):316 Posts
Junior Technician (Lab Technician): 61 Posts
Junior Technician (Dispenser/ Pharmacy):727 Posts
Junior Technician (Dark Room Assistant/ Radiographer/X-Ray): 121 Posts
Junior Technician Pathology: 14 Posts
Junior Technician ECG/Cardiac /ETT/ECHO:66 Posts
Junior Technician (CDC Supervisor): 301 Posts
Junior Technician (LHV): 488 Posts
Junior Technician (Vaccinator (PC-1 Posts): 143 Posts
Last Date for Application Submission : Thursday, 20th June 2019
Test Date : Will Be Announced Soon
Procedure for submission of Application Forms: –
- Disabled candidates will must attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Candidate for application must visit (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidate shall submit duly filled application form, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS
- Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 20-06-2019 till 3:00pm
- Roll Number slip can be separately dispatched to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS to Qualify.
- In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidate vice versa.
- Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a final Interview.
- No separate test/lnterview call and invitation will be made on eligible shortlisted candidates.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk” .
- These vacancies are Post-specific and Non-transferable.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Candidates shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than 01 district, however NTS will conduct only a single test and will charge fee against 01 district