Small Industries Development Board NTS Jobs
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Small Industries Development Board ,Kohal Road, Peshawar invites applications from Suitable candidates domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following project posts for ADP Scheme “Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Women Skill and Entrepreneurship Dev Program and Readymade Garments Industry (KPWEDP):-
Small Industries Development Board, Peshawar
Test Date :Will be announced soon
1) Application form and other details are available at NTS Website, www.nts.org pk. which must be read carefully before applying for aforesaid post Last date of apply is 10th January, 2019
2) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile Holders (Including newly merged districts previously FATA) are eligible to apply against the mentioned posts.
3) NTS will charge R$.500/- per application from the candidates as Test Processing Fee. Fee can be submitted through prescribed Fee Slip in any of the online Branches of HBL. ABL. MCB and Meezan Bank
4) Form should be carefully filled in by the candidates because the provided information will be considered as final for further processing. Candidate will be responsible in case of late applications received or wrong /deficient information provided.
5) Not fulfilling any of the statements of application form or Advertised Criteria will automatically exclude the candidate from the whole process (Even after the test).
6) Fee deposited Slip (NTS Copy) and attested photocopies of all relevant academic and experience certificates should be attached with the application form at the time of submission to the given address of NTS Headquarter, Islamabad
7) NTS Test will serve for screening purpose only. Post test process will be performed by the department itself upon shortlisted candidates only.
8) The competent authonty reserves the right to change any condition, increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process by assigning vafed reasons.
10) No TA/DA shall be paid for test/interview The in service candidates of Government/Semi Government Departments / Organizations are required to apply through proper channel.
Candidates are required to stay connected with NTS website or contact NTS Call Center at 061-8444441 for any information and updates